Friday, November 8, 2013

Another Week before Road Trip

We just been busy working around the house, riding our bikes and enjoying the beautiful weather these past few weeks. Getting some golf in, but this time of year everyone wants to play golf and with overseeding the courses, it's quite slow with cart path only. Enjoyed golfing with Greg last Sat. at Dorado with an excellent visit and meal at his home afterwards (he always has my favorite wine).

This past week, I got back into painting after taking about 6 months off. Here is the result that got hung on the wall last evening.  It's 24"x30", which is one of my larger sized paintings. I thinking of working on some abstract work for my next project, so will see how that goes. I've done one little abstract, but I need one that is probably 30x36. I will be stretching my talent with that one.


UA basketball season starts with their first game tonight, we plan to be their with our bucket of popcorn.

We head off to Indio next Friday for a couple of weeks with a side trip to Anaheim for the Mecum Auto Auction for 5 days. Will post the highlights. Until then will be enjoying our beautiful Arizona weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. Enjoy hearing from our readers. If you do not have a Google account just select Name/ULR under "Comment As" and enter your name, then publish your comment.