Monday, February 13, 2012

Bobcat Tale

While enjoying the beautiful 78 degree weather last Friday afternoon on the golf course, we had the wonderful treat of being visited by a bobcat out looking for his evening meal.


 Bobcats are common in AZ and we have quite a few roaming around Ventana Golf Course. There are plenty of rabbits as their food source.  This rabbit did escape.
Bobcats can get up to 35 lbs. This one looked life a full grown male. 
 I must have been boring him with my constant picture taking.

Needless to say, I took an 8 on hole #12 because I was much too enthralled with this beautiful creature to play golf.  Even though I have seen many bobcats while we are out playing golf, each time is a thrill to see such magnificent creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. Enjoy hearing from our readers. If you do not have a Google account just select Name/ULR under "Comment As" and enter your name, then publish your comment.