Friday, December 2, 2011

Sabino Canyon Spendor

We pulled into Tucson Monday afternoon, parked the RV in the shop and headed home.  It's always nice to get back home after a trip, but then I always look forward to the next trip by the next day. Tuesday morning brought a brilliant sunrise to greet me back home.

We brought the good weather with us coming back to Tucson.  This week up until yesterday was  beautiful. Wednesday afternoon I packed my camera and water, put on my hiking shoes and headed out to Sabino Canyon for some time in the sun and nature.  These are some of the pictures I took on my hike.


I find that no matter where you travel, nature provides the spectacular setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments. Enjoy hearing from our readers. If you do not have a Google account just select Name/ULR under "Comment As" and enter your name, then publish your comment.